Hi, my name's Jonathan Michaels, freelance patent translator based in Ibaraki. Well, technically I'm the CEO of Wordstream Translations, Inc., but it feels kinda pretentious to use that title given that it's just a two-person company. Anyway, that's what I'm going to be talking about today—I've been asked to make a guest post about starting a company in Japan, so here goes.
- 1-testosterone — New post: Praesent egestas tristique http://t.co/uxzPiQADk0
- Beard Balm — New post: TEST Job http://t.co/TytU13iwQ5
- Craze V2 — New post: Intro to Starting a Company in Japan http://t.co/LjvAZRLbLZ
- jetaatokyo — New post: Intro to Starting a Company in Japan http://t.co/pgBjUWZi38
- jetaatokyo — What is Cob in Japanese? | JETAA Tokyo http://t.co/gIbyS8U5DM
Nothing for the moment, but check back soon!